Friday, October 4, 2013

13

Happy Birthday to my beautiful, loving, helpful, and brilliant daughter - who today becomes a teenager!

We are so proud of who you are and who you are still becoming. We look forward to all God has in store for your teen years. I am so excited that you and I are headed to Honduras together for a mission trip in the not too distant future. You've always had a servant's heart and I can't wait to see how God will use you in the days and years to come.

We thank the Lord you're living your "namesake" verse: "Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold, for wisdom {sophia} is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her (Proverbs 8:11).

We love you, Bobo! Happy 13th...





One of the many special notes you've written over the years,
this one a few weeks ago for my 40th birthday.