Wednesday, November 7, 2007

And Miles To Go Before I Sleep...

I'm still busily working away on my Home Made Christmas plans. The pace is not rushed, considering I started in August. A little sewing here, a bit of knitting there, and I should wrap it up in good time.

Currently, I'm working on scarves and hats for my two aunts and one uncle. I don't knit much anymore, so this has been fun. My daughters launch into a full fledged game of Little House on the Prairie when I whip out my needles. I, of course, get to play the incredibly industrious Ma, the girls are Mary and Laura, Toddzilla fluctuates between playing Carrie and their naughty cousin Charley. Crockett, as you can see, doesn't have a choice. It's all baby Grace for him. He's very good natured about the whole thing, thankfully.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a blanket. I saw some neat looking afghans. They are crochet but they would be quite easy to do in knit as well (although I don't knit so maybe I shouldn't say that, lol)

I found them here.

http://crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42711

Anonymous said...

Oh, good luck with that gift for your father. I started knitting a cardigan (self-designed) for him 9 years ago, and I never finished. Halfway through the second sleeve I realized the color wouldn't look good on him:( ... would he wear hand-knit socks? or cozy slippers to wear around the house. i probably shouldn't make suggestions, as i'm not a good knitter :D