Saturday, November 10, 2007

Little Flowers


The girls are performing in the Nutcracker this year with their ballet company. Their class is doing the Waltz of the Flowers. They've been waiting with bated breath for two months for their costumes to arrive. Today was the day!

Toddzilla - who until recently refused to pose for pictures - now refuses to be left out. So much for my all flower fairy shot.

In other news, hubby came home from the hunt without a deer this year. No venison for us. Yippee! (Oh, did I say that out loud?)


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Absolutely adorable! My daughter started jumping up and down at the site of your girls and their beautiful costumes! "I want one, can I have one for my birthday"... oy.
Love the picture, he just makes it! Isn't that always the way, when you want them they're gone... when you don't they're like a bad penny! LOL!

Rachel said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for stopping in!
Addlepated = befuddled, confused.. you know.. mommy brain LOL!