Monday, July 28, 2014

Midsummer Musings

I'm not entirely sure how summer seems busier than the school year right now, but that appears to be the case. Great stuff going on, but with all the comings and goings and children staying up later than usual my writing time here is next to nothing.

My new book, Faith@Home, is coming out within a week or two. I'm incredibly pleased with the cover design by the great people at CSS.




The Patriot had a wonderful week at soccer camp and is very excited for his first soccer season this fall:


Crockett and Toddzilla loved Indian Village camp and were completely exhausted after a week of canoeing, archery, rock climbing, caving, fort building, and everything else boys love.


The little boys and I spent lots of time at the pool while their brothers were at day camp.  The Patriot passed his swim test and is now a proud rider of the slides!



I'm attempting to get our school year in order. The girls have interviews today at Veritas Academy, where we're hoping to take a few classes this fall. A new venture for all of us!