Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Preschool Adventure Week

It's a busy week of going here, there, and everywhere for all of us at Living Waters. Toddzilla and Elbow are at Zoo Camp so Bobo and I are bringing the little boys to all their favorite destinations.







I can only handle this kind of pick-up-drop-off-pack lunches-buckle in-buckle out schedule for so long. Actually, I'm already tired of it on day two but I figure I need to man up (as my girls are fond of saying to little brothers) since it's so short lived. I'm completely stunned that most moms keep up this pace all the time. I'll take my multiple cups of coffee mornings with a no rush breakfast any day of the week, even it does mean keeping them around for math and reading and all that other schooly stuff too.

Speaking of, I'm trying to organize our fall learning plans. I need to keep it as simple as possible with a new kindergartener added to the mix on one end and a daughter starting Algebra on the other.