Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Beginnings

We've had quite a break. It's the first time we took two full weeks off, and I'm not sure how we'll get going again tomorrow morning! It's not the academic work with the older ones that daunts me, it's keeping little people occupied and busy while academic work is going on that's the true challenge. I'm armed with fresh floam, finger paints, and modeling clay - some of my little boys' favorite activities.

Out for ice cream with buddies over break
It's trimester three for me and my baby! That alone should give me enough nesting energy to at least maintain some order around here during the difficult winter months. We had a light snow fall today and so begins the season of snowpants, boots, mittens - wet and strewn about - further cluttering up the closets and halls.

Happy New Year, friends!