Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Little Boys


The big one started football this fall. Oh, how he loves it! Today, I commended him on his great work ethic as a first grader. Without missing a beat he said, "I'm just trying to keep football in my life." 

I think I'm okay with that.

He's headed to the Buckeye game this weekend with his dad, but it's a big surprise so ssshhhh!


The littler ones are keeping themselves busy as well, at least for now. It's all I can do to keep us moving through the morning routine - and manage the ensuing chaos - but we seem to be making it work thus far. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I thought I was a pretty good mom when it was just me and my girls. Then came a boy. There's nothing quite so humbling as attempting to turn these pint sized pistols into fine, upstanding, little men of God. Thank goodness that falls on Hubby's shoulders. Doesn't it?