Monday, August 4, 2008

Little Random Bits

We're gearing up for a big family reunion and then a visit with best friends from Fargo. This is the first time the children will see their best friends since the move so everyone is very excited!

I've pretty much got our plans ready for the upcoming school year, which I'll post later.

The neighborhood children are teaching mine the whole repertoire of Hannah Montana songs. Who says home schooled children are sheltered?

My oldest is outside snuggled up in the hammock with a good book. I'm without a good book right now so I'm jealous. Must fix that.

Obviously, there's not much going on around here these days. Hope you're having a good week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way, other than the constant stream of visitors there isn't a whole lot going on around here either. I need to get planning my school year... each day I start and then get distracted!
Toni

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your school plans.

Have a happy reunion!

Becky said...

A hammock and a good book...that sounds wonderful! Hope the reunion is great!