Monday, April 28, 2008

Girls Weekend

I've been in denial about how much I miss my friends after our recent move, so it was so much fun to have my two best buddies fly in for a long weekend. All ten of our combined children are best friends too, so it was hard not having the whole gang together, but that will come soon enough. Plans are in the works already.

Hubby took the big three camping for some of it so we could have some girl time (plus Crockett). We definitely wined and dined (without Crockett of course), eating outside and enjoying the warm weather. They went home to six inches of snow. That's North Dakota for you. Can't say I miss that.

But I do miss you both already. Thanks for a great time!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice that you could have some time with your friends. I know what it is like to move away, it is so hard. We have unlimited long distance, it helps....:)