Monday, June 11, 2007

We've Got A Project!


Bless the Lord, O my soul! I actually completed my first sewing project on my brand new Janome machine... A gift, I might add, from my dear husband on the occasion of our newest little guy's birth. (He always wants to get jewelry; I always opt for the fun and practical -- last time it was a KitchenAid Mixer!)


If you could actually see the seams, I wouldn't be posting a picture. My own personal placemat and napkin set. Just setting them out for morning coffee makes me smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog makes me smile. The stories of your kids' comments are hilarious! I love it!

And, I would LOVE a sewing machine as a gift - much sooner than jewelry!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave your comment. I was greatly encouraged!