Wednesday, November 2, 2016

We're in Texas, y'all!



Obviously, it's been awhile.

Between the homeschooling and the sports and the church my little happy place online fell by the wayside over a year ago. In the meantime we've got a completely new life in Texas so I feel the need to chronicle a bit. Not to mention the sad fact that packing up for said move revealed I haven't even started a baby book for my FOUR year old.

To make a very, very long story short, we now live in Boerne, Texas. It's about as far away from our beginnings in Fargo, North Dakota as you can get - evidenced primarily by the fact that it's November and we're still wearing flip flops and tee shirts. (Except for Hubby who's taken very quickly to cowboy boots). It's an adorable little town - quickly becoming a very large town - evidenced by the traffic going to and from school. Yes, my children now go to school. More on that later. Probably much, much later as I'm still fumbling my way through this new "mom of children who are never home" life.