Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Baseball Beginnings

Crockett had his first team experience this spring on the tee-ball field. The games seemed a bit endless because they follow the "no one out, everyone hits every inning, no one wins/loses" philosophy.  (The very same philosophy Billy Crystal has a tantrum about in the stands in the movie Parental Guidance). I have to admit I'm not a big fan of this because the children translate it into a 100% success rate: "We won all our games! I never got out!" That was the take away from my little slugger at least.




I'm obviously way behind in my blogging. I had high hopes of updating the non-virtual scrapbooks this summer too but alas, it never happened.  My only consolation is that this generation - raised on social media - will most likely feel overly documented, rather than under.