Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nesting?

Things I've done this week:


  • cleaned all main level floors - rugs and hardwood
  • had carpet on stairs and bedrooms professionally cleaned and deodorized
  • cleaned out my email inbox
  • packed my hospital bag (something I failed to do in time with the last baby)
  • had Hubby raise crib mattress to highest position, awaiting it's sixth little occupant
  • contemplated starting our taxes
In other news:

Girls tested last night for new Tae Kwon Do belts. Elbow is now a brown, that makes her a senior belt! Bobo is red, getting closer and closer to black. Crockett, in his debut junior session, is eagerly awaiting his first chance to break a board next week:


Elbow is back after a great time on a special 9 year old trip to Disney:


And the weather is nice, perfect for my littlest two adventurers to be outside during school hours: