Thursday, November 17, 2011

Little Goings On

I'm making lists and checking them twice but that's about as far as my holiday preparations have gone so far...

My little boys reminded me this afternoon that we haven't baked in "oh so long." I'm thinking the trillion pounds of Halloween candy we still have has something to do with that. But that's hidden away for now so cookies seemed like a good option. While I was getting the cookies in the oven, the leftover dough became the perfect material for burying matchbox cars:



In other excitement, the children went to their first ever Scholastic book fair - a staple of most childhoods. Clifford the Big Red Dog was played by none other than Hubby! Our ever present neighbor is also in the picture, while my littlest is missing because he wasn't too sure about this dad-turned-dog thing.