Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bumps on a Log

It's been a slow - but good - start to the new year. Our entire clan was at a party until well after midnight, making the first days of 2011 a bit on the sluggish side. (The littlest two found places to fall asleep long before the ball dropped).

At our birthday party for Jesus on Christmas Day, we all presented him a gift  - something we would do for him in 2011. I recommitted by mornings to him, a practice that I had recently been letting slide. So I've been up at 5:30 all week and I'm still getting used to the new schedule. Now you know why I haven't been posting much.

We're back at the books too. I'm particularly excited about finally finishing Latina Christiana I and moving on to First Form Latin. Bobo and I will be going through this together; Elbow will go through the LC I workbook on her own. She's been studying with us up to this point so she knows all the conjugations and declensions but needs a boost on the fairly extensive vocabulary presented in LC I.