We had such a great time on the shores of Lake Erie this week. The sun was out, the afternoons were perfect for playing in the park, bouldering near the water, biking, and taking long walks. The mornings were cool so we toured some of the local attractions before lunch each day.
- A beautiful, peaceful lake-front home provided to us by a sweet family in our church.
- Arriving Sunday night and finding all sorts of fun gift certificates from other families in the church: manicures for me and my girls and lots of meals out for the family. We are so humbled and blessed by the generous people Hubby serves.
- Taking a ferry ride to Put-in-Bay and tooling around the island in an oversized golf cart. (The boys were in heaven!)
- Walking up to the outdoor chapel in the evenings for a time of family prayer and bible stories.
- Playing Battleship and Clue. We rarely play board games at home because it's always too chaotic with the little ones. After the small boys were in bed, the games came out.