...going on around here that there's been no time to post. Here's a few:
- Toddzilla actually likes to put pen to paper, finally. He's all about making a Star Wars book.
- We're Lutherans. Many of you have mentioned you thought we were Catholics, until you read that my husband is a pastor. Our denomination, the ELCA, has recently made some decisions that lead the church away from the authority of Scripture and the tradition of the church. This is more than disappointing to a great many, including myself. I haven't been able to say much here because it's all so disheartening.
- On a completely different - and more positive - note, I just got all the Core 4 Sonlight US History books from one of my friends. We had a great time with Core 3 this summer and look forward to moving right along.
- We're experimenting with iMovie. The girls had to do a report on zoo keepers for their science group on Friday. We went and interviewed one yesterday, recorded it, and now we're making it into a movie with music and scrolling credits and all! I would even post it here, but it's nine minutes long and I'm not sure you're that interested. Here they are in their "reporter outfits."
- The Patriot is sitting up and acting like a full-on little boy. Arrgghhh, it goes so fast.
- I'm up to three runs since that baby's birth, two of which were this week. So at least there's improvement.