Monday, October 8, 2007

A Day In Pompeii

My oldest gets to spend "A Day in Pompeii" tomorrow at the Minnesota Science Museum. Nana and Papa have started a tradition of hosting their newly minted seven year old grandchildren in Minneapolis for three days. Bobo, as the oldest grandchild, is the first to receive this wonderful experience. She'll also see a production at the Children's Theater, something I remember fondly from my own childhood in the Twin Cities.

Bobo and I met Nana and Papa half way to Minneapolis yesterday afternoon. After dropping her off, I drove through a torrential rain storm - lightning all over - and listened to my very own CDs! My children are going through an Andrew Lloyd Weber phase; listening to something other than "Go, Go, Go Joseph" and "Evita" was quite a treat.

No comments: